Private medical insurance

In order to attend at an InHealth Endoscopy unit, you need to have a referral form from your GP and so the GP surgery has to be your first port of call.

Please read the files below which give information on the small print (and not so small print).

Make it clear to your GP that you have private medical insurance and wish to use this to pay for any tests/treatment.  Please ensure you have checked with your insurer that they cover endoscopy tests and/or treatment first.

Once you have a referral from your GP please call 0333 202 3187 and our Patient Administration Team will give you all the information you need.

For frequently asked questions and their answers - please click on the file below

This website and its content is copyright © InHealth Endoscopy Ltd 2018. Registered in England and Wales Company No. 06623781. Registered Office: Beechwood Hall, Kingsmead Road, High Wycombe, Bucks HP11 1JL.
Privacy Notice - Terms of use